In the name Cornelia Connelly gave the congregation she founded, the Society of the Holy Child Jesus, she expressed her insight into the mystery of God who became human to save us. Members of the Society continue to be drawn by the Spirit today in the same way that she was.
We have created a list of resources that we encourage everyone to use as time spent with God, loving and being loved. As we grow in intimacy with God, God’s power at work in us can touch the hearts of those we meet.
- Monthly Meditation is a video produced each month by the Holy Child sisters.
- Ecospirituality Resources is a website and blog that connects concern for creation with growing faith in the Mystery within it.
- iGod Today is an app available in both English and Spanish.
- The Message of the Day is a 1 to 2-minute inspirational video that delivers the positive words and inspirational messages of Pope Francis.
- Pray as you go is a daily prayer session, designed for use on portable MP3 players, to help you pray whenever you find time, but particularly whilst travelling to and from work, study, etc. It is produced by Jesuit Media Initiatives.
- Sacred Space invites you to make a ‘Sacred Space’ in your day, with the help of scripture chosen every day and on-screen guidance. Available in 20 languages.
- Today’s Good News promotes the Gospel using modern media techniques.
- Thinking Faith publishes articles that offer a faith-based perspective on contemporary issues and resources about the Catholic tradition.
- Loyola Press: 3 minute retreat invites you to take a short prayer break at your computer and spend some quiet time reflecting on a Scripture passage. In Spanish and English.
- Retreat Association is an organization that helps people find ways of exploring and deepening their journey with God through spirituality and prayer.
- Jesuit Retreat Centers in the USA can be found in places ranging from New England’s rocky coast to the foothills of the Rockies and the rustic trails of Santa Clara Valle
- Radio Notre Dame is a Catholic radio station in France