Become a Sister
The Sisters of the Holy Child share a mission to help others to believe that God lives and acts in them and in our world.
Each Sister’s unique gifts and talents are cherished and celebrated in carrying out the Society’s mission. If you are drawn to the mission, we invite you to learn how you can share your unique gifts and talents as a Sister of the Holy Child. Here are some resources to get you started:
- Frequently Asked Questions About A Vocation to Religious Life
- How do you become a Holy Child Sister?
- What is the Discernment Process?
- Meet some of the Sisters and learn more about their call to the Society
- Vocation Prayer Resources
Anita Quigley, SHCJ, Director of Vocations for the American Province, and Pat Phillips, SHCJ, Executive Director of Wordnet, recently spoke about discernment, prayer, and spirituality on a podcast with A Nun’s Life Ministry. Listen to the podcast below:
For more information, contact Sr. Anita Quigley at 610.626.1400, x304, or email@example.com.