The Society of the Holy Child Jesus has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Benefits Administrator to manage all aspects of Benefits Administration pertaining to healthcare plans for the American Province SHCJ members.
- Oversees processing of medical claims for SHCJ members.
- Responsible for all enrollments, changes and termination of SHCJ members in health and prescriptions plans as well as social security and Medicare.
- Annual investigation of Medicare Prescription Drug Plan options for SHCJ members October 15th through December 7th of current year for the following year.
- Enroll eligible SHCJ members in Extra Help with Medicare Prescription Drug cost.
- Resolves claims and outstanding balance issues with vendors.
- 16-20 hours per week in office.
- Flexible schedule between the office hours of 8:00-4:00.
- No nights or weekends.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication.
- Considerable knowledge and experience administering medical benefits.
- Advanced skills and experience with computers, Windows and Sage MIP Accounting software preferable.
- Knowledge of relevant federal and state statutes, regulations and policies related to social security/Medicare state assistance helpful.
- Ideal candidate should have three years of experience in benefits administration.
- Associate’s degree or higher is preferred, but not required.
Interested and qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Human Resources at email@example.com.