Society of the Holy Child Jesus — American Province
The Society of the Holy Child Jesus, which is an international congregation of religious women in the Catholic Church, has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Treasurer to support the Treasurer of the American Province in the following areas of responsibility:
- Oversight of the accounting system and audit preparation, car fleet maintenance, and property and liability insurance administration.
- Reconciling bank accounts to the accounting system, preparing monthly recording entries, and processing all income, accounts receivable, adjusting and audit journal entries.
- Assisting in budgeting and auditing preparation, banking management, filing multiple income tax returns, and preparing annual census report for the employee retirement plan.
- B.S. in Business or equivalent degree, previous accounting and general business experience required.
- Ability to show initiative, work independently or as part of a team, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and proven ability to meet deadlines. Must be able to multi-task effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Proficient experience with MS Word, Excel and SAGE/MIP accounting software.
- Appreciation and support for the mission, vision, and values of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus.
We offer an excellent benefits and compensation package. Interested and qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to (610) 525-2910.