Administrative Assistant to the Province Treasurer
The Society of the Holy Child Jesus, which is an international congregation of religious women in the Catholic Church, has an immediate need for a full-time Administrative Assistant with 3+ years experience to provide administrative, clerical, and secretarial support to the Province Treasurer. Diversified assignments will also include assisting budgeting, financial reporting, and project management functions.
We are seeking qualified candidates that have strong administrative skills including: Microsoft Office applications, multi-tasking abilities, outstanding customer service skills, and able to work independently or as part of a team. The ability to handle confidential assignments with tact and diplomacy is a must. Prior experience working in an accounting or finance environment would be a definite plus, as well as previous accounting software experience.
- Associate’s Degree is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience is required.
- Ability to show initiative, work independently or as part of a team, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively.
- Appreciation and support for the mission, vision, and values of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus.
We offer an excellent benefits and compensation package. Interested and qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements via Indeed. **Please note that an initial phone or Zoom interview may be had due to current Covid-19 restrictions.