Part-Time Life Enrichment Assistant
Society of the Holy Child Jesus, a congregation of retired religious women, is seeking a p/t Life Enrichment Assistant. As a Life Enrichment Assistant, you will enrich lives by assisting in the planning and implementation of an activities program that will meet the physical, cognitive, social, and spiritual needs of the Sisters. You will have the daily opportunity to exercise your creativity and your ability to encourage and motivate others, and to be a positive presence in the lives of Sisters, Staff and families.
This is an every other weekend and one day a week part-time position. The ideal candidate will be trustworthy and compassionate, and will:
- Have a commitment to mission of Holy Child Center (hospitality, compassion, dignity and empowerment.)
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have experience working with an activities or recreational activities program.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Have experience working with various levels of cognitive functioning.
- Have a commitment to confidentiality in respect to Sisters status and medical history.
- Have a valid PA driver’s license with clean driving record.
Please send resume to the Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 610-525-2910.