Part-Time Life Enrichment Assistant
Society of the Holy Child Jesus, a congregation of retired religious women, is seeking a p/t Life Enrichment Assistant. As a Life Enrichment Assistant, you will enrich lives by assisting in the planning and implementation of an activities program that will meet the
physical, cognitive, social, and spiritual needs of the Sisters. You will have the daily opportunity to exercise your creativity and your ability to encourage and motivate others, and to be a positive presence in the lives of Sisters, Staff and families.
This position is part-time at 28 hours per week and works two days a week from 9am-3pm (flexibility in which two days), and will also work every other weekend from 9am-5pm.
The ideal candidate will be trustworthy and compassionate, and will:
- Have a commitment to mission of Holy Child Center (hospitality, compassion, dignity and empowerment.)
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have experience working with an activities or recreational activities program.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Have experience working with various levels of cognitive functioning.
- Have a commitment to confidentiality in respect to Sisters status and medical history.
- Have a valid PA driver’s license with clean driving record.
Please send resume to the Director of Human Resources at email@example.com or fax to 610-525-2910.