Since 1862, the Holy Child Sisters have founded and/or taught in more than 50 parochial, diocesan, and independent schools in the United States.
Alums of Holy Child Schools remain an integral and much-valued part of our community and continuing the Holy Child spirit. For information regarding upcoming Alumni events, visit the Society’s Facebook page or the Alumnae/i Reunions page.
Past Holy Child Schools
- Academy of the Holy Child (Cheyenne, WY)
- Academy of the Holy Child (Portland, OR)
- Cornelia Connelly School of the Holy Child (Anaheim, CA)
- Holy Child Academy (Sharon Hill, PA)
- Holy Child High School (Waukegan, IL)
- St. Leonard’s Academy (Philadelphia, PA)
- St. Mary’s (Melrose, MA)
- School of the Holy Child (Suffern, NY)
- School of the Holy Child, Senior School (Rosemont, PA)
Holy Child Network of Schools
The Holy Child Network of Schools is an association of nine Catholic, independent elementary and secondary schools educating more than 3,500 children throughout the U.S. every year.
Connelly School of the Holy Child (Potomac, MD)
Cornelia Connelly Center (New York, NY)
Holy Child Academy (Drexel Hill, PA)
Holy Child Academy (Old Westbury, NY)
Mayfield Junior School of the Holy Child (Pasadena, CA)
Mayfield Senior School of the Holy Child (Pasadena, CA)
Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child (Summit, NJ)
School of the Holy Child at Rosemont (Rosemont, PA)
School of the Holy Child (Rye, NY)
Founded in 1921 by the Sisters of the Holy Child Jesus, Rosemont College is an independent liberal arts institution educating approximately 1,000 students annually through an Undergraduate College and School of Graduate and Professional Studies.