Holy Child Sisters minister as administrators, nurses, laboratory technicians and paramedical workers in clinics and hospitals in Ghana and Nigeria. The sisters engaged in this ministry believe encouragement and fostering a spirit of hope and joy in the sick are essential steps to healing. The sisters bring enthusiasm and their healing presence to the sick in such areas as HIV/AIDS prevention awareness services and community health care.
Our health ministries:
- The Cornelian Maternity and Rural Health Care Centre, Gidan Mangoro, Abuja
- The Cardoso Catholic Foundation Clinic, Ajegunle, Lagos
- The Holy Child College Clinic, Lagos
- Cornelia Jubilee Hospital, Jikwoyi, Abuja, Nigeria
- The Our Lady of Nigeria Catholic Hospital, Oghara