Society of the Holy Child Jesus — American Province
RECEPTIONIST –P.T. (20 hours)
The Society of the Holy Child Jesus has an immediate need for a Building/Grounds Supervisor to provide overall management of its buildings to include: planning, budgeting, and managing small construction/grounds projects; proper maintenance of grounds including snow removal, ensuring that repairs are made in a timely fashion; and that the facility is safe and operating efficiently.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Strong communications and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Two years maintenance repair experience required.
- Knowledgeable in facility maintenance principles, repair techniques, equipment usage, and building and life safety codes.
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience required.
- Systems experience to include: Electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and roofing.
- Skilled in maintaining outside property and grounds.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Current motor vehicle license required.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail: Society of the Holy Child Jesus, 1341 Montgomery Avenue, Rosemont, PA 19010; or fax to 610-525-2910, Attn: Human Resources.
NURSING–RN/LPN (part-time*, temp, night shift, 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.)
Society of the Holy Child Jesus – American Province has an immediate need for a RN/LPN for a small retirement community of religious sisters. Three (3) years LTC experience necessary with emphasis on person-centered care and current license required. Schedule includes 1-2 shifts a week and alternate weekends.
Please send resume via e-mail to: email@example.com; fax: 610-525-2910; or mail: Society of the Holy Child Jesus – American Province, 1341 Montgomery Avenue, Rosemont, PA 19010, Attn: Human Resources